About DeKalb County Community
|Landmark exhibits the site which
held the first regular session of DeKalb County Court -1837.
Erected in 1917 by D.A.R. (Daughters of the American Revolution) and DeKalb County.
(The site is located 2/10 of a mile East of the intersection
of North First Street and Coltonville
Road) It is a beautiful site which is an impressive
reminder of the early settlement of Coltonville and the birth of
DeKalb County government.