Deanna Cada, Director
Community Outreach Building-Health Facility Campus
2500 North Annie Glidden Road - Suite B, DeKalb, IL 60115
Hours: 8:00 am – 4:30 pm Mon.-Fri.
Phone: 815-899-7080 FAX: 815-899-6708
Through leadership and funding, the DeKalb County Community Mental Health Board supports access to high quality behavioral healthcare services for DeKalb County residents.
Core Value Statement
The DeKalb County Community Mental Health Board uses the following core values as the guiding principles that dictate the behavior and action of the Board. Core Values are a central belief deeply understood and shared by every member of the organization.
- Leadership - The DCCMHB will articulate a positive vision of a community where access to behavioral health services are available to all and support that vision through careful planning, goals, strategies and actions.
- Responsibility - The DCCMHB will promote a mutual trust between the profession and the public that requires responding to community needs for mental health and wellness, be reliable and trustworthy, demonstrate problem solving and decision making skills, being accountable for what we do and who we are.
- Service - The DCCMHB will maintain a careful stewardship of human and financial resources, positive contributions to the broader community, and share time and talents with others.
- Community - The DCCMHB will partner with a network of people with common agenda, cause, and/or interest who collaborate by sharing ideas, information and other resources.
Who We Serve
Residents served include individuals and families with needs as follows:
- Mental illness
- Developmental disabilities
- Substance abuse and addiction