This site only

County's Homepage

County Clerk & Recorder's Homepage

Census & Population  pdf


Land Records

Tax Services


County Reference & Yearbook  pdf


DeKalb County Clerk & Recorder's Office
Marriage or Civil Union Records

Who Can Get These Records?

Marriage records are available to those named in the record, family members or an individual acting as an agent or legal representative of a person named in the record.


Marriage or Civil Union Records become genealogical records after 50 years. To access our Genealogical Records, you may do so online at




Order online! It's fast, easy, safe, and convenient. Most orders are processed within 24 to 72 hours. This option includes overnight delivery. Click here to Order Online.




Please make sure you download the appropriate form and return with correct payment. Incorrect payment will delay your request.

Marriage Records

 -print then complete in writing  .pdf
 -fillable on-line form .pdf



Civil Union Records

 -print then fill out  .pdf

 -fillable on-line form .pdf




In the area and need certified copy today? Visit us in person at the Clerk & Recorder's Office. We accept cash, check, and credit/debit payments.



What Do I Need?

Use the information below to make sure you have everything you need prior to requesting a certified marriage or civil union record.


What ID do I need for a Marriage or Civil Union Record?

Frequently Asked Questions About Marriage Records

Frequently Asked Questions About Civil Union Records

Request for a Marriage Record Form

Request for a Civil Union Record Form

Still need assistance?



More History!

DeKalb County maintains several online databases for genealogical records outside of vitals. Log onto the DeKalb County USGENWEB website at: