This site only

County's Homepage

County Clerk & Recorder's Homepage

Census & Population  pdf


Land Records

Tax Services


County Reference & Yearbook  pdf


DeKalb County Clerk & Recorder's Office
Raffle, Liquor & Fireworks Permits

The DeKalb County Clerk & Recorder processes raffle, liquor, and fireworks permits for unincorporated areas of DeKalb County. The Clerk & Recorder's Office also processes raffle permits on behalf of the City of DeKalb.


To begin the process, please review the following ordinance for the raffle or fireworks permitting process.


Next, use the forms and resources below to download the appropriate application. You may submit these applications in person or by mail. Please, if payment is necessary, then it must be included with your application. For more information, or to find out how the process works, please contact the office.



Raffle and Poker Run Permit Links:

Raffle and Poker Run Ordinance

Raffle and Poker Run Application

Bingo Application

Contact Info for Liquor & Fireworks