Stained Glass Restoration
August 8, 2004
Botti Studio of Architectural Arts, Inc. of Evanston, Illinois was awarded the contract in July, 2004 to restore the stained-glass windows located at the top of the stairs on the north side of the courthouse. Botti Studios, established in 1864 in the United States, has a history dating back to the 1700’s in Florence, Italy of beautiful art-glass restoration projects. Some of their past projects have included the Chagall Mosaic in Chicago, City Library of Chicago, The Federal Building and U.S. Courthouse in Indianapolis, Indiana, Loyola University, Chicago and New Orleans, Sacred Heart Church, Nassau, Bahamas and the Smith Museum on Navy Pier.