2020 Board of Review Rules have been approved.
The 2020 assessed values have been published and released to the public. You will have until November 2, 2020, in which, to appeal your 2020 assessed value. For those requesting a 10-day extension, the deadline is November 16, 2020. The appeal and all evidence must be received or postmarked on or before the set deadline.
To view the publication dates and deadlines, please go to the Publications and Deadlines Page.
You may search for property information on the wEdge Property Tax Inquiry. Please be sure to CHANGE THE TAX YEAR to the current tax year as site may not yet be updated to current year.
2020 APPEAL PACKETS AND PROCESS
To appeal your 2020 assessed value:
- First download the appeal for type of property you are appealing.
- Second, read the 2020 Board of Review Rules.
- Third, complete the 2020 Appeal Form, in full, and gather all supporting evidence and documentation.
- Be sure to keep a copy for your records.
The Board of Review Rules and Appeal Forms are listed below.
NEW IN 2020! Residential appeals may be submitted electronically. Please read through all steps before submitting!
- First, follow the above steps.
- Once completed, click here to submit
- Here, you will need to enter your county property index number, property address and contact information.
- You will need to sign or check the I Accept box to submit your signature electronically.
- Finally, you will need to upload your appeal and all supporting evidence and documentation. Please do not include the rules portion when submitting.
- Click submit when ready. You will receive confirmation of receipt.
For further questions, please contact the Chief County Assessment Office at 815-895-7120.