2022 ADMINISTRATIVE ORDERS:
- Administrative Order 22-01– February 8, 2022, In the matter if modifying General Order 22–02.
- Administrative Order 22-02– February 8, 2022, Chief Judge closing April 15, 2022 at 12:00PM.
- Administrative Order 22-03– February 23, 2022, Circuit Judge Marcy L. Buick is named DeKalb County Presiding Judge for criminal misdemeanor and felony courts.
- Administrative Order 22-04 – February 25, 2022, Modifying this Court’s General Order 22 – 02
- Administrative Order 22-05 – May 2, 2022, Charles A. Criswell, Jr. is appointed Interim Public Defender of DeKalb County effective May 2, 2022.
- Administrative Order 22-06 – August 22, 2022, Appointment of Charles A. Criswell, Jr. as Public Defender of DeKalb County.
2021 ADMINISTRATIVE ORDERS (click to expand)
- 23rd Circuit Judicial Administrative Order 21-01 – From this day forward, all requests for felony arrest warrants will go before the assigned felony judges: Judge Stuckert, Judge Pedersen, Judge Buick and Judge Montgomery.
- 23rd Circuit Judicial Administrative Order 21-02 – Effective February 16, 2021 Stephanie Klein is hereby appointed part-time Conflict Counsel Public Defender for felony, misdemeanor, juvenile, and other criminal related cases.
- 23rd Circuit Judicial Administrative Order 21-03 – Order for Waiver of Court Fees and an order entered by the judge assigned to the civil cause of action; the DeKalb County Circuit Clerk shall pay publication charges upon remittance from publication entity.
- 23rd Circuit Judicial Administrative Order 21-04 – All Grand Jury subpoena documents shall be filed with the Circuit Clerk under the case number impaneling the Grand Jury.
- 23rd Circuit Judicial Administrative Order 21-05 – The 23rd Judicial Circuit, authorizes the DeKalb County Circuit Clerk to unseal confidential documents on a given court file for the sole and limited purpose of scanning said documents into the court e-filing record.
- 23rd Circuit Judicial Administrative Order 21-06 – 23rd Circuit Judicial authorizes the Circuit Clerk to tender & remit the judgment order to a collection agency for further proceedings.
- 23rd Circuit Judicial Administrative Order 21-07 – Pursuant to the directives and orders from the Illinois Supreme Court, effective August 2, 2021 and until further order of the Court the attached forms shall be made a part of all summons issued in all residential eviction proceedings.
- 23rd Circuit Court Administrative Order 21-08 – All summons issued in residential eviction cases shall include the attached notice both in English and Spanish.
- 23rd Circuit Court Administrative Order 21-09 – Effective October 29, 2021 the following shall be the protocol for all weddings.
- 23rd Circuit Court Administrative Order 21-11 – The following weeks shall be designated additional Jury Weeks in DeKalb County.
2020 ADMINISTRATIVE ORDERS (click to expand)
20-07 In re the Resumption of Court Operations