Official Government Website
Departments: County Clerk & Recorder

Raffle & Poker Run / Liquor /Fireworks Permits

The DeKalb County Clerk & Recorder processes raffle, liquor, and fireworks permits for unincorporated areas of DeKalb County. The Clerk & Recorder’s Office also processes raffle permits on behalf of the City of DeKalb.

Please select the appropriate form and resource via the links below:

For additional information on licensing/permits, please contact the County Clerk’s Office

DeKalb County Clerk & Recorder
Administration Building
110 E. Sycamore Street, 2nd Floor
Sycamore, IL 60178

Hours: Mon- Fri 8:30am – 4:30pm

Phone: 815-895-7149
Fax: 815-895-7148

A-Z Index Online Records Property Data and Maps Job Opportunities Calendar

Most County Offices will close at noon on Friday April 19, 2019

County offices will reopen on Monday, April 22, 2019.

Please check with individual offices for office hours.