Current Bid Lettings
- All Bidders must fill out the Authorization Form (Fillable Form) or (Print Form)
- The Authorization Form must be faxed or emailed at least 48 hours prior to the bid opening in order for your bid to be considered.
- Provide a current copy of your IDOT Certificate of Eligibility unless your are a materials supplier or it’s a non-roadway related project.
ALL BIDDERS MUST FILL OUT THE AUTHORIZATION FORM TO BE AUTHORIZED TO BID
Failure to submit the completed forms at least 48 hours prior to the bid opening will result in the bid not being accepted.
Contractors may verify we have received their Authorization to Bid Form by checking the Plan Holder’s List.
(If an email address is provided, a Notice of Addenda will be sent when updates become available)
Previous Bid Lettings 2019
- April 3, 2019
- Road District Hot-Mix Resurface Projects
- Hot-Mix Patching
- Seal Coat
- Pavement Marking
- Culvert Replacement
- March 6, 2019
- Furnishing and installation of snow plow, frame, hydraulic system, dump body, wing, spreader, and pre-wet tank system on 2020 Peterbilt Model 348
- 2019 General County Letting
- 2019 Drainage Structures (Culverts)
- 2019 Crack Filling and Routing
- February 7, 2019
- Cab & Chassis Tandem
- 16-00166-02-AS Peace Road Aggregate Surface