Current Bid Lettings
- Seal Coating
- Pavement Marking
- Rejuvenator Applications
- Hot Mix
- Culvert Replacement
- All Bidders must fill out the Authorization Form (Fillable Form) or (Print Form)
- The Authorization Form must be faxed or emailed at least 48 hours prior to the bid opening in order for your bid to be considered.
- Provide a current copy of your IDOT Certificate of Eligibility unless your are a materials supplier or it’s a non-roadway related project.
ALL BIDDERS MUST FILL OUT THE AUTHORIZATION FORM TO BE AUTHORIZED TO BID
Failure to submit the completed forms at least 48 hours prior to the bid opening will result in the bid not being accepted.
Contractors may verify we have received their Authorization to Bid Form by checking the Plan Holder’s List.
(If an email address is provided, a Notice of Addenda will be sent when updates become available)
Previous 2021 Bid Lettings
- January 6, 2021-now closed
Tandem Cab & Chassis
- February 4, 2021-now closed
Stainless Tandem Box
- March 3, 2021 -now closed
2021 General County Letting
2021 Aggregate – SOR/FOB Projects
2021 Crack Routing and Filing Project
2021 Drainage Pipes