We provide our residents with a tremendous variety of activities in order to meet each resident’s interest. The Activity Department plans and schedules events and activities with resident input on a monthly basis. The activities may be in a group setting or on an individual basis.
The Activity Department Features:
- Structured activity programs 7 days per week from 7 am to 8 pm.
- Self-directed activities are always available
- Wii equipment and games
- Activity programs adapted for all levels of care
- Community involvement in the life of our residents
- Inter-generational programs with local schools
- Church services, Bible study, and hymn-sing every week
- Cookies made every Saturday afternoon to serve in our Koffee Korner
-Motorcycle rides provided from The DeKalb County Chapter of Gold Wing Road Riders to residents and families.