Real Estate Online Payment Instructions
April 26, 2022
- Go to dekalbcounty.org.
- Under the picture, click on the box with the RED letters that says “Pay My Real Estate/Mobile Home Taxes”. This takes you to wEdge, the DeKalb County online property tax inquiry and payment portal.
- Search by filling in one of these fields, then click “Search”:
Parcel Number, without dashes
or Owner Name
or House Number/Street/City
- If you searched using a parcel number, that parcel will now be open.
If you searched using any other data, and there are multiple results, the “Search Results” screen opens. From the “Search Results” list, double-click on the parcel you wish to pay.
- Click the GREEN button that says “Pay Taxes”.
- From the box that pops up, click the GREEN button for the installment you wish to pay. The installment is now added to your Shopping Cart. – If you wish to pay both installments in a single payment, click “Pay Both Installments”.
- To add another parcel to your cart:
- To get back to a list of your search results/“Search Results Screen”, use the back arrow on your browser or click on the “View Search Results” link found on the blue bar in the upper right of the screen.
- To start a new search, click on “New Search,” found in the blue top navigation bar.
- Once you are ready to pay, click on the “Shopping Cart” link in the blue bar at the top of the screen.
- Click “Checkout”.
- Fill in “Billing Contact” and “Billing Address” fields. Check to insure all your information is correct, then click “Continue”.
- To pay:
- With a credit or debit card, click on the “Credit Card Tab” and fill in the credit card information, confirm your information is correct, then click “Continue”.
- By Electronic Check, click on the “Electronic Check Tab” and fill in your bank routing number, account number, and a check #. Confirm your account # and choose an account type (checking or savings), then click “Continue”.
- Verify that all information is correct, then click “Submit”. You will receive an email confirmation.