Deferred Compensation and Pension
IMRF – Illinois Municipal Retirement Fund
- IMRF Official Website
- Telephone:800-ASK-IMRF (800-275-4673)
- IMRF – Service Credit Information
- IMRF – Voluntary Additional Contribution Information
- IMRF – Voluntary Additional Contribution Enrollment Form – County
- IMRF County #2996
- IMRF – Voluntary Additional Contribution Enrollment Form – Forest Preserve
- IMRF Forest Preserve#0944
- Q: When will I be vested in IMRF (Illinois Municipal Retirement Fund)?
- A: If your first participation date in IMRF or any Illinois Reciprocal System is prior to January 1, 2011, you participate in the IMRF Regular Tier 1 Plan and you will be vested after eight years of service (which can include reciprocal service). If your first participation date in IMRF or any Illinois Reciprocal System is January 1, 2011 or later, you participate in the IMRF Regular Tier 2 Plan and you will be vested after ten years of service (which can include reciprocal service).
NACO / Nationwide
Let’s Connect APRIL 2021
Wherever you are on your savings journey, you need to plan for the retirement you want. I’m here to help you along the way.
You can meet me online to talk about the benefits of your retirement savings plan or sign up for any of our free, information-packed webinars. Either way, you’ll be closer to preparing for your future with confidence.
Get answers to these common questions and more:
• Which investment strategies are right for me?
• How much should I contribute?
• Am I saving enough to last through retirement?
Schedule an appointment for a personal chat, check out our webinar lineup, or both.
- Tuesday, April 6, 2021 at 12:00 noon
Will You Have Enough to Retire Comfortably? Presented by: George Pantazis
Most of us imagine retirement as a happy time, a reward for a lifetime of hard work, full of possibility and potential. We have good reason to see retirement in a positive light. Americans are living longer, healthier lives than ever before. In fact, for some of us, retirement will make up a full third of our lives. Of course, this means that our retirement assets will have to do more for us over a longer period of time. This makes planning for our retirement essential. CLICK HERE TO REGISTER
- Wednesday, April 14, 2021 at 12:00 noon
Are You Thinking About Investing in a Roth IRA? Presented by: Michelle Young
Roth IRAs have become popular retirement savings vehicles because if certain conditions are satisfied, distributions from Roth IRAs are completely free from federal income taxes. Is a Roth IRA right for you? The answer is a complicated one, and depends on your particular situation, including whether you believe you will be in a higher tax bracket in the future. CLICK HERE TO REGISTER
- Wednesday, April 21, 2021 at 12:00 noon
Women and Money Presented by: Nancy Lange
Are women different than men in how they do and should manage their finances? The answers may surprise you. We will help you identify your own personal approach to money matters and help you manage some unique financial risks that may affect you. CLICK HERE TO REGISTER
- Thursday, April 22, 2021 at 12:00 noon
Managed Accounts – Today’s Investment Climate Presented by: Tim Nasworthy
In times of uncertainty, how might Managed Accounts help you with your retirement goals? Join ICMA-RC for an overview of today’s economy and our Managed Accounts service. CLICK HERE TO REGISTER
- Friday, April 30, 2021 at 11:00 a.m.
Your Saving and Investing Goals Presented by: Kim Brownlee
Whether you are just starting out or need to make sure you are still on track, setting goals related to how much you save and how you invest is key to a better financial future. We will explore how to make these goals more real and realistic. CLICK HERE TO REGISTER
2021 CFP Webinar Schedule – Handout